In our growing company, marketing activities and campaigns are steadily increasing. We need your support for keeping an eye on schedules and to-do's but also want you to bring in your own ideas. You like to be involved in multiple areas and don’t want to make coffee and copies all day? You want to bring your knowledge and your ideas into a creative and friendly team and develop yourself on a personal and practical level? Awesome! We’re looking forward to your application!
About your new role
Our marketing team is looking for passionate support for our campaign management. Together with our Marketing Program Manager, you would oversee all marketing activities and put them in a specific campaign context. You would work from Berlin with a global team of different disciplines.
- Support Campaign/Program Manager with conception and management of marketing campaigns based on our campaign framework (larger campaign or one-time activity)
= campaigns typically include: Events, Meetups, White Papers,
Webinars, Blog post and others
- Coordinate to-do's internally within different Marketing stakeholders: events, communication, social media, sales
- Write detailed briefings for Design, Content, Event, Social Media
- Coordinate tasks, timings and follow-ups based on the overall campaign plan
- Edit, administrate and maintain of lead and budget lists
- Support with Website, Newsletter and Social Media Content
- Support our constant improvement of processes and templates
Skills & Requirements
- Enrolled in University in the field of business administration, Marketing/Communication or a similar field of studies
- Enrolled for 12 months and available for a time period of 12 months
- Good German and English language skills
- Solid MS/Google office skills
- Proactive approach to working in a team and communicating clearly
- Experience in organizing your workload / schedule
- Availability to work at least 15h / week
The following skills are not mandatory but if you have them let us know!
- Previous experience in the field of marketing project management
- Usage of the project planning tool Asana
Do you have any questions regarding the role, our company, culture or work environment? Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Janosch Fingerhut (+49172 2631438)!
commercetools is the world’s leading platform for next-generation B2C and B2B commerce. To break the market out of being restrained by legacy suites, commercetools invented a headless, API-first, multi-tenant SaaS commerce platform that is cloud native and uses flexible microservices. This enables customers to deliver the best commerce experiences across all touchpoints.
Founded in Germany in 2006, commercetools has worldwide offices spanning the US, Europe and Asia Pacific, with a customer base of Fortune Global 500 companies across industries.