Our Partner Management team is looking to expand its global presence. Our friendly colleagues from the USA and Germany would like to have you on board in London! Our partners around the world contribute greatly to our growth so your role is important and has an immediate business impact. Join us and leave your footprint in the world of modern e-commerce!
Skills & Requirements
- Technology related sales experience.
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise customer accounts and with ISV partners in at least two of the desired regions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Experience working with information technology customers and/or partners.
- Experience working with C-level decision makers and familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated experience building new business plans, working with multiple stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management and account management teams.
Preferred additional experience:
- Experience managing joint GTM success with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities.
- Experience in building bridges and collaborating between partner and company field sales organizations to build mutual trust, sales enablement and joint sales motions.
- Experience developing and promoting technology partner value propositions into enterprise direct sales organisations.
- Experience in enterprise software and familiarity with cloud computing platforms and services.
commercetools is the world’s leading platform for next-generation B2C and B2B commerce. To break the market out of being restrained by legacy suites, commercetools invented a headless, API-first, multi-tenant SaaS commerce platform that is cloud native and uses flexible microservices. This enables customers to deliver the best commerce experiences across all touchpoints.
Founded in Germany in 2006, commercetools has worldwide offices spanning the US, Europe and Asia Pacific, with a customer base of Fortune Global 500 companies across industries.