Our Partner Management team is looking to expand its global presence. Our friendly colleagues from the USA and Germany would like to have you onboard in London! Our partners around the world contribute greatly to our growth so your role is important and has an immediate business impact. Join us and leave your footprint in the world of modern e-commerce!
Skills & Requirements
- Technology related sales experience.
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise customer accounts and with SI/ agency partners in at least two of the desired regions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Experience working with information technology customers and/or partners.
- Experience working with C-level decision-makers and familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated experience building new business plans, working with multiple stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management, and account management teams.
Preferred additional experience:
- Experience managing joint GTM success with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities.
- Experience in building bridges and collaborating between partner and company field sales organizations to build mutual trust, sales enablement, and joint sales motions.
- Experience developing and promoting technology partner value propositions into enterprise direct sales organisations.
- Experience in enterprise software and familiarity with cloud computing platforms and services.
By giving our customers and partners the most flexible commerce platform, which is based on a Microservices, API-first, true Cloud and Headless architecture (we call it the MACH architecture*), we are not only helping them maintain their competitive advantage but we are also changing the e-commerce platform market. Today, Fortune Global 500 companies across industries rely on commercetools and the commercetools platform.
Founded in Germany in 2006, our international expansion has reached Europe (Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, London, and Switzerland), the US (Durham, NC), and Asia Pacific (Singapore, Australia). In October 2019, with a $145M investment from global venture capital and private equity firm Insight Partner, commercetools is in full gear going forward.
We are firm believers in our core values: Purpose, Trust, and Lifelong Learning. More than ever we need passionate talents who believe in these values and in a better future of e-commerce. Awaiting you is an employer that cares and an accomplished international team full of like-minded and friendly individuals operating from across the globe.